• Provide services which meet the needs of local people and communities
• Work with pride and respect, forming honest and open relationships
• Be flexible and friendly in our work with people, the organisation and each other
• Establish partnerships and address inequality
• Invest in the development and wellbeing of our staff and volunteers
Black Lives Matters
We believe it is our duty to actively promote equal rights and equal opportunities for everyone, and we have always supported, celebrated and given a voice to Black and minoritised people of all ages and we continue to work towards a future where everyone is seen, heard and supported.
We continue remain strong advocates of our Black Communities and other minoritised communities, we continue to raise awareness and support greater understanding of discriminatory practice and do everything we can to bring about positive change.